Sunday, February 26, 2006

I met a star from the "Lost" TV series!

While on my trip to Hawaii, I went to the Honalulu Marathon expo and met Evangeline Lilly, one of the stars of the TV show "Lost." We're big fans of the show, so it was fun to actually meet one of the actors in person. Evangeline Lilly was very nice to talk to. She talked a little about the show with me, and commented on my "Old Rugged Cross" christian t-shirt. (She added 'God Bless' to her picture she signed for me.)



While we were waiting in line for autographs, I moved a little closer to the table to get some more pics:


Since she had been talking for so long, she was putting on some lip balm. She even offered some to the person she was signing for at the time. Pretty funny!

1 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

Ahhhhh! I'm SO jealous! I love the show Lost, although I haven't watched it in a long time. I do have the episodes saved for whenever I get around to watching.

That's so cool that you got to meet Evangeline Lilly. Thanks for posting these photos.

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home